Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - Avionics - [Archived Advertisement]
Airbus Australia Pacific Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - Avionics
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Avionics Aircraft Maintenance Engineer to join our team at Holsworthy supporting the most advanced tactical troop transport helicopter of the 21st Century: the Multi-role Helicopter (MRH90)
This position works as part of an Airbus Australia Pacific MRH90 Rotary Wing Part 145 Maintenance Organisation (MO) at 6 Aviation Regiment (6AVN), Holsworthy and is required to conduct maintenance in accordance with the Airbus Group Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE) and all other maintenance procedures as laid out within authorised Airbus Australia Pacific procedures, relevant maintenance manuals and Defence documentation.
About the role
As an Avionic AME you can anticipate some of your day-to-day activities to include:
- Carry out maintenance tasks, to the level authorised by the MRH90 relevant Responsible Manager, and as directed by your supervisor.
- Comply with the requirements of the applicable maintenance regulations, maintenance instructions and other Company policies and procedures.
- Correctly complete maintenance documentation for tasks under your control or responsibility.
- Contribute to the ongoing maintenance policy and procedure development/improvement.
- Participate in the development of quality and maintenance improvements.
The skills and experience best suited to this role:
- Cert IV in Aeroskills - Avionics
- MRH90 Qualification Type Course.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance at the appropriate level.
- Knowledge of and experience using CAMM2
- High-level communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High-Level defence airworthiness regulatory knowledge and it's applicability in the commercial environment.
What's on offer:
Here at Airbus Australia Pacific we offer dynamic and diverse roles as well as a friendly place to work!Some benefits you can expect:
- Professional development opportunities and training plans aligned to support your career progression.
- Salary Packaging - including salary sacrifice and novated leases.
- Employee Share Ownership Plan.
- Options for flexible working arrangements.
- Strong links to the broader Airbus Group global community.
Applicants must be eligible for an Australian Government Security Clearance and have the capacity to satisfy pre-employment medical screening which may include drug and alcohol testing.
About Airbus Australia Pacific
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, and is one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Airbus in Australia Pacific is the region's largest helicopter manufacturer, employing more than 1750 people across 15 sites in Australia and New Zealand. With the largest market share in civilian and military helicopters, the company supports more than 500 Airbus Helicopters and is well recognised as a leading Through-Life-Support provider in military fixed wing and helicopter platforms.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Application Closing Date: 24 November 2019
- Closing Date:
- 24 Nov 2019
- NSW - Holsworthy
- Work Type:
- Full Time