- Join CSIRO - Australia's Premier Science and Technology Research Organisation
- Immerse Yourself in an Inclusive Culture
- Use your Skills and Make an Impact on CSIROs Business and Infrastructure Services!
Business and Infrastructure Services is seeking to appoint an experienced Facilities Coordinator. This key role will be focused on supervising a small team that delivers services that may include: Receipt & Dispatch (including some level of stores facility); Reception and Administrative duties; Fleet site based management; Site security and Access control and work flow coordination services required to process, allocate and monitor the facilities management related work for the site. The role also involves sub-contractor management of all trades including electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC and BMS controls.
Your duties will include
- Providing work coordination services to receive, process, assess, manage and monitor all job requests
- Supervising on site contractor delivery through the monitoring of contractor performance in line with contract KPI’s
- Providing and apply technical advice and operational expertise in regard to: equipment functionality and possible design alternatives; asset condition status and expected service delivery life
- Identifying and advise of emerging risks (including regulatory and compliance issues) and threats in delivering asset management escalating issues in a timely manner and as needed to ensure risks are effectively managed
- Managing the on-site ‘soft’ services including cleaning, security, grounds maintenance and waste management. Service the operational needs of tenants as per tenancy agreements.
Location: Lindfield, NSW
Salary: AU$82K - AU$93K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need
- Awareness of procurement processes, including arranging internal or external service providers, approvals, preparation and coordination of technical specifications for tender documents, tender and formal quotation procedures
- Demonstrated ability working under general direction, accepting responsibility and being accountable for on-site service provision
- Proven understanding of relevant procedures/protocols, compliance and statutory requirements associated with Federal, State and Local Government building and services codes and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to cultivate productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, landlords, tenants and service providers.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view Position Description
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Please note: This is a re-advertisement for the position of ‘CBIS Coordinator Facilities', if you have applied previously, we still have your application.
22:59 AEST 26 April 2019