Council is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the position of Operator Plant.
This position reports to the Plant Team Leader and is responsible for the operation of a variety of Council plant as required in accordance with the organisation's objectives, programs, performance criteria, standards and procedures. The role involves operation of a number of different plant including Backhoe Loaders, Excavators, Loaders, HR trucks and any other plant assigned to the position. The successful applicant will possess:
What we offer:
- Certificate III in Civil Construction (Plant Operations)
- Current Class HR Drivers Licence
- A minimum of two (2) years previous experience on Backhoe Loader, Excavator, Loader and HR tipper truck machines.
- Starting salary of $52,811.32 pa + Super
- All other conditions of employment are as outlined in the Local Government (State) Award 2017
For details of the key responsibilities and requirements for this role, please refer to the Position Description by clicking on "Download PD"
Piers Everitt, Section Leader Mechanical and Electrical Services, 02 6648 4455
Coffs Harbour City Council supports Equal Employment Opportunities To apply for this job go to: www.coffsharbour.recruitmenthub.com.au & enter ref code: 3813077 Applications close 05 November 2017