Powerlink, and its predecessor companies have been helping to keep the lights on in Queensland for more than 50 years – powering the State’s economy and enriching lifestyles.
With approximately 850 employees Powerlink is committed to providing a safe, reliable and affordable network that offers our customers value for money.
You will be accountable to deliver 24x7 high availability EMS services provided to Powerlink and its customers. This position supports:
- The introduction of new technologies
- Best practice methodologies in high voltage (HV) energy management operations
- Data analysis
- Delivery of capital projects
- Implementation of urgent operational solutions.
This is a temporary position initially for two years with a potential extension for up to three years.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification(s) in Electrical or Electronics or Computer Systems Engineering,
- Considerable experience in control systems environments, and with SCADA technologies and ITIL methodologies in an Electricity Network Operational environment.
- Experience providing practical EMS based solutions that are achieved on time and within requirements is evident in the success of your previous work.
To apply for this position please upload your application, consisting of an updated resume and short cover letter. Applications will close at 8 am Monday 25 November 2019. All applications will be reviewed after this date. Please monitor your email for any further communication. For further information regarding this position please contact Powerlink’s recruitment team on email@example.com.
Powerlink Queensland is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.