Human Resources Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
Bulla Dairy Foods (View other jobs from this organisation)
Human Resources Advisor
Bulla Dairy Foods is one of Australia's oldest family-owned dairy companies, proudly making dairy products in country Australia for six generations. We are dedicated to making products with more care, craftsmanship and passion from only the freshest milk and cream.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join our People and Culture team. Reporting to the Senior People Partner, the HR Advisor is a trusted advisor that will partner with our chilled manufacturing site to build capability and drive high performing teams.
The role actively supports the development and delivery of Talent Management, Workplace Relations and Employment Frameworks that contribute to the productivity of the workforce and profitability of the business.
This includes providing specialist advice and guidance to the business and being responsible for the development and implementation of effective People Strategies, Frameworks and Policies & Procedures.
Based in Colac, this role embraces a hybrid working model. Please note, 2 days will be required at our regional site in Colac Victoria per week.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work in close partnership with relevant business leaders within the functions they support to identify people and cultural interventions critical to achieving the business agenda
- Consult, advise and coach business leaders on people and organisation needs to ensure alignment with the business strategy and desired organisational culture
- Support the relevant business leaders with the delivery of robust Performance Management processes and outcomes
- Contribute to accurate and valid reporting on key HR metrics
- Support relevant business leaders to effectively design required roles and structures
- Provide support and assistance for relevant business partners to assist with the resolution of workplace relations issues and cases, including the investigation of complaints
- Support the negotiation, and facilitation of the Implementation of EBAs to deliver relevant business outcomes
You will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Human Resources, or equivalent
- Minimum seven (3) years HR experience in commercial environment
- A solid HR generalist background with broad experience and knowledge in all HR discipline areas (eg. performance management, engagement, culture, leadership development) and depth in at least one discipline area
- Highly proactive, well developed project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with particularly outstanding influencing skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
What we can offer you:
- A hybrid working model as standard, encompassing both flexible work-from-home arrangements and access to our Melbourne and regional sites
- A great cultural environment in a proud, Australian family-owned business
- A variety of benefits including RM Williams discounts, corporate clothing allowance, delicious take-home product, short-term financial incentives and free on-site parking at all our sites
If this sounds like you, please apply now to join the Bulla family!
- VIC - Colac
- Work Type:
- Full Time