HSE Business Partner | Melbourne - [Archived Advertisement]
HSE Business Partner | Melbourne
- Dandenong site-based
- Amazing Opportunities for career growth & development
- Close relationship & teamwork culture
We are seeking a passionate and hands on HSE Business Partner to support our Dandenong daily fresh bakery.
Reporting to the Regional HSE Manager –Southern, the HSE Business Partner facilitates with the site leadership teams and other key stakeholders to influence and implement site specific HSE initiatives for the relevant site to drive best practice risk management, and for creating a strong safety culture.
Support to other sites in the area may also be required to support Tip Top safety initiatives from time to time.
Purpose of the Role
- Developing leaders' HSE capability by partnering, coaching, and supporting them in the management of their people safety culture and risk reduction programs
- Ensuring all HSE State Regulations are complied with, process reviews and continuous improvement activities
- Provide support in maintaining the State Self-insurance through the maintenance of H&S systems, preparation for Self-insurance audits and closing out corrective actions where required.
- Partnering with the leadership teams in preparing site HSE audits; providing recommendations and driving ownership for the site action plan; and supporting the leadership team to close out corrective actions
- Risk assessments and audits
- Provide guidance and support to site teams to actively reduce the environmental impact through collection of environmental data
- Provide support to Regional HSE Manager with data and reporting as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a HSE role within a site based or high-risk capacity environment
- Food manufacturing/FMCG industry experience will be highly regarded
- Diploma in Health & Safety required
- Exceptional communications skills with experience of engaging effectively across a wide range of stakeholders
- The ability to prioritise tasks in a dynamic and fast paced environment with a high level of resilience
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
Working with Tip Top, we offer many benefits including:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Recognition Program
- Inclusion & Diversity initiatives
- Learning & Development courses and programs for your career
- Novated Lease
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Paid volunteer days
- Employee discounts on Dell & Microsoft products
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now'button
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening tests which include a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via phone on 02 9168 4260 or email to email@example.com
- Closing Date:
- 13 Feb 2024
- VIC - Dandenong
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Health, Safety & Environment