Arborist: Team Leader - [Archived Advertisement]
Arborist: Team Leader
Arbor Co Australia is an established arboriculture service provider, specialising in urban tree care throughout Melbourne for over 26 years. We take a complete approach to tree care and aim to provide balanced solutions between trees and people. We deliver exceptional service and quality through passion, integrity, dedication, safety, and the unbiased expertise of our team of arborists.
We currently have an opening for an enthusiastic arborist team leader supervising a work unit in the delivery of all aspects of tree care. With support and direction the successful candidate will be responsible for daily worksite operations, onsite resource management of staff, plant tools and equipment and WHS to ensure delivery of quality service outcomes safely, on time and cost effectively.
The successful candidate will have:
- Certificate III in Arboriculture (AQF level 3), or equivalent.
- Four years minimum experience as a practising arborist in all general areas of tree care with a professional arboricultural company.
- A well-developed knowledge of arboriculture, with demonstrated ability to effectively lead, and work in a team, embracing continuous improvement experience in leading, motivating and directing staff.
- Thorough understanding of relevant Workplace Health and Safety principles.
- Effective written and oral communications skills (English) and experience in dealing with customers, suppliers, contractors, and general public.
- A current Victorian MR driver’s licence.
- One RDO per month
- Ongoing training
- Vehicle negotiable
Salary package $62,400 - $76,600 (negotiable), dependent on qualifications and experience. Position description available upon request.
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter answering why you’d like to join us, what you have to offer, and your CV to email@example.com or Arbor Co 4/21 Eugene Terrace, Ringwood VIC 3134. Phone 03 9870 7700
- VIC - Ringwood
- $62,400 - $76,600 (negotiable)
- Work Type:
- Full Time