Infrastructure Delivery Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Stadiums Queensland (View other jobs from this organisation)
Infrastructure Delivery Manager
The Infrastructure Delivery Manager will manage and oversee the delivery of the capital works and significant maintenance projects for Stadiums Queensland (SQ) and provide instruction, advice and assistance to the venues in relation to these matters.
Key tasks include:
- Management of the SQ capital works program
- Project manage identified major capital works projects at SQ venues, including financial and procurement management.
- Manage the delivery of SQ’s capital works projects in accordance with SQ’s annual program, on time, within budget, including regular reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Manage and coordinate SQ Project Managers involved in project planning, delivery, and contract supervision of capital works activities.
- Financial management of SQ’s Capital works projects and program in accordance with SQ Financial Delegations.
- Provide high level asset management advice to SQ Venue Management and Facilities Managers to assist in the delivery of maintenance and capital works activities.
- Produce complex correspondence reports and other documents to a professional standard.
- Contribute to the development and negotiation of construction contracts.
- Develop, maintain and coordinate procurement processes for major and minor works in accordance with SQ and Queensland Procurement Policy.
- Ensure all work is undertaken in accordance with SQ’s policies and procedures, particularly in the areas of workplace health and safety, equal employment opportunity, workplace harassment, bullying and discrimination.
SQ is charged with the management of major sports facilities that are declared under Queensland Government regulation as being venues having the capacity to stage national or international sports events, recreational or entertainment experiences. SQ’s portfolio of venues include Suncorp Stadium, The Gabba, Sleeman Sports Complex, Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Queensland Sport and Athletics Centre, Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Cbus Super Stadium, Queensland Tennis Centre and Heritage Bank Stadium.
Please visit the Stadiums Queensland Careers page, for the full position description and details on the application process.
Applications close: 19 February 2024
- Closing Date:
- 19 Feb 2024
- QLD - Milton
- Work Type:
- Full Time