People and Culture Administrator - [Archived Advertisement]
Tassal Operations Pty Ltd (View other jobs from this organisation)
People and Culture Administrator
We are an employer of choice with a diverse national footprint spanning from Dover in the far south of Tasmania, to Mission Beach in tropical North Queensland and to Cone Bay in Western Australia. We value how we work just as much as what we achieve, striving for business excellence in everything we do. We have a long history of supporting local organisations and groups that foster and enhance the engagement and connectivity of the communities where we operate.
Our people each contribute in different ways, embracing our business values and harnessing our can do – safely culture with purpose and intent. Our shared values are an essential part of our business culture, they define us. They underpin and guide our commitment, attitude, how we work and the quality of our products. We are passionate, we achieve together, we own it and we can do safely.
About the job
The Administrator role provides crucial support to the People & Culture team and requires meticulous attention to detail whilst working in a fast-paced environment. If you love detail & organisation – this is the job to showcase your strengths. Duties include:
- Maintain administrative compliance, inc. working rights, probation, and personal documents
- Support the drafting of employment related letters
- Assist with internal and external audits, as well as managing wage subsidy claims
- Coordinate onboarding and exit surveys
- Collaborate with People & Culture Advisors to support employee engagement, by compiling presentations and preparing data and reports.
- Coordinate and execute the company service award process
- Regular site visits
- Support implementation of the new Human Capital Management System
The way we work
The role involves a 38-hour workweek, Monday to Friday with regular presence on-site. We work flexibly and are open to discussing your preferences regarding hours and location options.
- Proficient computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite
- You will have the ability to travel to various sites
- Excellent customer service skills, in person, written and phone – our people are our customers.
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative to source solutions
- Strong composure around change with the ability to shift focus when required
- Eagerness to learn new things
- You have the right to work in Australia
Perks for you
- Dynamic nature of work means you won’t have a dull day
- Flexibility to WFH - once you’ve grasped the role and delivering on its demands
- Celebrate your special day with Bonus Birthday Leave
- Genuine pathways for growth & career development
- Work with passionate & awesome people
- Build meaningful connections across our vast network of teams and businesses
- Private health insurance discounts and annual flu shots
- Indulge in delectable discounts on mouthwatering seafood
Join us for a dynamic and rewarding journey where your administrative expertise will truly shine. If you love connection, collaboration, and people, this is the role for you!
Application will close on the 7th of December 2023 at 9am. Please note we will be reviewing application on a regular basis – early applications encouraged!
For further information, please email Mady (Madyson.email@example.com)
- Closing Date:
- 07 Dec 2023
- TAS - Margate
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Change Management/Organisational Development