People & Culture Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
Bindaree Food Group (View other jobs from this organisation)
People & Culture Advisor
Bindaree Food Group (BFG) is a vertically integrated supply chain business delivering global meat solutions both domestically and internationally and has solidified its position as a prominent leader in the Australian meat industry.
Our Burleigh Heads site is on the hunt for a motivated and organised People & Culture Advisor to provide day to day operational support across the site of approximately 200 blue and white collar employees. As the P&C Advisor you ensure best practice P&C services are delivered to the team and are always looking to improve.
Reporting to the People & Culture Manager for the site, you will also play a vital role in P&C activities and projects including employee life cycle management and workforce planning.
In this role you will:
- Deliver the end-to-end recruitment process for the Burleigh site, including:
- Talent acquisition, CV screening, interviewing, reference checks, coordinating pre-employment medical checks
- Support new employees and liaise with Line Managers in the onboarding, induction, probation review processes and internal transition tasks.
- Manage employee termination and off boarding – including lesson learned analysis through exit interview process;
- Assist the P&C Manager in the delivery of the site Workforce Planning Framework
- Providing accurate and timely HR generalist advice, support and guidance to employees and supervisors/managers on matters across the entire employee lifecycle;
- Support the delivery and maintenance of our People and Culture HRIS (ELMO) across the site;
- Maintaining accurate employee records and data and deliver continuous improvements and process management of all People systems
- Manage sensitive employee investigations and grievances, including disciplinary outcomes
- Work with managers to understand training and development needs, creating individual development plans
- Manage day to day absences for the site, including reporting on trends and identifying opportunities to reduce absenteeism
- Promote our culture of care by maintaining high ethical standards based on trust and honesty; an
- Play a key role in P&C projects across the site and the broader business, ensuring change is communicated and managed effectively.
- You may have a relevant tertiary qualification, be working towards one in HR or a business-related field or have equivalent relevant experience
- You have knowledge & experience managing a broad range of operational and HR administrative services.
- Passionate and motivated to succeed – you go above and beyond for results!
- Experienced in HR, with some knowledge of employment law and modern awards.
- An exceptional verbal and written communicator.
- Great with people, and build rapport easily.
- Adaptable, agile and comfortable with change.
- Comfortable working with data and systems.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package negotiated based upon experience and the opportunity to work with a progressive, reliable and stable Company.
If you are interested in joining a successful organisation which is committed to delivering significant future growth outcomes – then please apply through SEEK today. Any questions can be directed to Michael Redshaw, P&C Manager –Michael.Redshaw@bindareefood.com.au
- QLD - Burleigh Heads
- Work Type:
- Full Time