10th Women in Energy & Resources Leadership Summit
The energy and resources sector remains a male-dominated environment. Women face unique challenges, but plenty of opportunities are available for those who are bold, define their goals and know how to create powerful relationships.
This hallmark event will bring accomplished industry leaders and male champions of change together to share their career journeys and insights. They will guide you to achieve your ambitions and unleash your leadership potential.
- Develop your distinct leadership profile
- Navigate different work styles & personalities
- Boost emotional intelligence to be an effective leader
- Harness the power of sponsors and networks
Feature Speakers Include:
- Lily Habib, Acting Head of Australia - Pacific Hydro
- Rachel Durdin, Chief Advisor, Social and Stakeholder Engagement Corporate Relations - Rio Tinto
- Janny Spilsbury-Schakel, General Manager, Reservoir Development - Oil Search Limited
- Danielle Roche, General Manager, Infrastructure Maintenance - Queensland Urban Utilities
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Click Here for the Event Brochure
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711