- Flexible roster is available for negotiation
- Supervise technical services team of engineers, drill and blast, surveyors
- Highly competitive salary package
A Tier 1 mining company with operations globally they operate a number of large truck and shovel open cut coal mines throughout QLD.
- Supervise a team of technical services professionals including mining engineers, drill and blast & surveyors
- Supervise & review pit dig shell and dump designs
- Supervision & review of weekly reforecast and monthly schedules
- Mine / design plan optimisation and cost calculations
- Managing model reserves, reconciliations and haulage
To be successful in this position you will need to have:
- Tertiary qualifications in mine engineering
- At least 6 year's experience in O/C mining - preference for Coal
- Previous experience supervising a technical services team
- Deswik and / or Vulcan skill set or a range of mining software experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
An excellent salary package is being offered and the client is flexible on the roster and location you may wish to base yourself out of. I am happy to take a call if you would like to discuss your personal situation.
How to apply:
Please send me an email direct.
Principal Mining Consultant