Project Engineer - Utilities - $120 - $150k + Super & Vehicle | Nationally recognised contractor
- $120 - $150k + Super & Vehicle
- Leading Utilities Contractor
- Water and Wastewater projects
About the company:
My client is a well-respected, leading utitlies contractor who work across all Australasia. The services include, engineering, Design, Project Management, construction and maintenance. Due to continued success and a growing reputation in the market, they are seeking an experienced Project Engineer ideally with Sydney Water experience, to join their business. The company will offer a clear career path to Project Management and delivering of major projects.
Reporting to the Project Manager - your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Assisting in procurement, and securing of contractors and pre-qualification checks
- Ensuring Safety, supervision of subcontractors, and on site staff.
- Client interface and engagement for work packages, including carrying out the works scope, and dealing with client relationships
- Identify risks to health and safety for workers and public through SWMS, Special Processes and Corrective Actions
- Assist in planning, scheduling and managing all aspects of minor civil and utilities work
- Working closely with Supervisors and Site Engineers to ensure work is being completed on time and to a suitable standard.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Experience in the Utilities sector - Sydney Water experience desired
- A stable career history with reputable civil contractors
- A commitment to safety and health for all onsite
- 5 + years postgraduate Project Engineer experience minimum.
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to communicate across all levels of the business, including client interface.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please click ‘Apply now’, or contact Stuart on ‘02 8203 5487’.