Senior Service Coordinator - Vic - [Archived Advertisement]
Kingspan Water & Energy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Senior Service Coordinator - Vic
Who are we?
Kingspan Water and Energy Pty Limited continues to be Australia's market leader in water storage, rainwater harvesting, wastewater treatment and portable energy storage solutions.
Kingspan manufactures, delivers and installs custom-made steel rainwater harvesting tanks to our residential, commercial and rural clients. In Australia, we have sites in Sydney, Melbourne, Deniliquin, Brisbane and Perth and deliver tanks right around the country.
In Australia, we are a leading manufacturer of water tanks and due to our continuing success and growth of our Service and Sensor division, we are recruiting for full time VIC Senior Service Coordinator to join our team.
About the role
This newly created role will be part of our national Service and Sensor team based in Epping, VIC. You will have the responsibility to supervise one service technician and coordinate service and warranty jobs for the state of Victoria.
Reporting to the General Manager Service and Sensor (based in Sydney, NSW), your new job will involve:
- Perform all the responsibilities of a Service Consultant.
- Lead a culture of safety, compliance, and continuous improvement.
- Manage State Service business to agreed annual budgets, meet order intake targets.
- Expand our service offering.
- Generate accurate and timely forecasts for the company’s service and warranty.
- Provide accurate and timely reports on service delivery KPI’s.
- Train and manage staff as appropriate.
- Manage and complete warranty and inventory reports and investigate discrepancies.
- Ensure vehicles and equipment are effectively maintained.
- Contribute to service knowledge and productivity of the wider service team.
Ideally, you’ll have..
- At least 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing or service environment or relevant technical background.
- Professional customer focused communication.
- Knowledge of safety, quality, efficiency and cost objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate a team and work autonomously.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills and numeracy.
- The ability to analyze information and resolve issues when they arise.
- Computer skills in MRP/ERP systems and Microsoft suite.
- Knowledge and understanding of tanks and pumps.
- Can influence and communicate effectively across multiple areas of the business.
Need more information?
Contact Matt Tranby, General Manager Service and Sensor or
02 8889 5428 between the hours of 8am and 4pm EST.
Applicants are required to hold an unrestricted driver’s licence and provide a Driver History Check.
Applicants must be eligible to legally live and work in Australia.
Successful applicants will be required to successfully complete a full medical assessment, including urine drug and alcohol testing. Background checks and psychometric assessments will be undertaken.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
No agencies please.
- VIC - Epping
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Environment & Water