Industrial Electricians - [Archived Advertisement]
Unitywater (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Multiple permanent full time positions
- Maroochydore or Morayfield locations
- Be part of a proudly inclusive and innovative water provider
At Unitywater, we operate in a diverse and inclusive environment where no two days are the same. We provide 24/7 essential water supply and reliable sewerage services to the Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Noosa regions that account for 17% of Queensland’s population. Our customers at the heart of everything we do, and we are proud to service the very communities in which we live.
About the role:
As an Industrial Electrician you will be responsible for the delivery of industrial electrical, instrumentation, control maintenance and corrective works. This includes after hours capabilities to achieve safe, reliable and efficient operation of Unitywater’s electrical, instrumentation and control equipment.
We are looking for Industrial Electricians with energy who are keen to bring their skills and experience to our industry, and to the local community. If you can see yourself as part of our team, and can demonstrate the following, then we want to hear from you:
- A commitment to personal safety and accountability
- A ‘can do attitude’ and ability to play well in a team
- An interest in achieving great outcomes for our customers
- Experience and knowledge of electrical maintenance trade activities
- Willingness to share your knowledge and experience
- Certificate III in Electro Technology Electrician (or equivalent)
- Current Queensland Electrical Work Licence or equivalent
- Apply well-developed knowledge of the Electrical Safety Act, Regulations and Standards.
- Current Class C Drivers Licence
- A willingness to obtain the relevant licences/ticket (we’ll support you to do this)
Working at Unitywater:
Unitywater is one of the largest employers in the region, offering continuous investment in training, diverse career paths, health and wellness benefits and a rewarding environment. Many of us proudly live, work and play in the regions we serve – that’s why we’re so committed to health, safety and the environment.
We know that we are smarter, better, together. That’s why we are proud to work in a team that values the unique contributions of all our people. Unitywater actively encourages candidates with all abilities and diverse backgrounds to apply.
Applicants will need to demonstrate eligibility and right to work in Australia and successfully complete relevant pre-employment checks, including verification of criminal history, drivers licence and driving history, alcohol and other drug screening.
Close date: COB 31 March 2019
For further information or to request the position description for this role, please contact Rebecca Millard, Recruitment Advisor on email@example.com
- Closing Date:
- 31 Mar 2019
- QLD - Morayfield
- Work Type:
- Full Time