Senior Manager Clients and Delivery - [Archived Advertisement]
Department of Industry & Investment NSW (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Be a part of something bigger and utilise your leadership and project expertise to deliver for the people and economy of NSW
- Full time, permanent position based in Wagga Wagga
- Salary start from $128K (Salary dependent on experience) + superannuation and annual leave loading
About the role
We are currently searching for our next Senior Project Manager who will direct and build capability in a team of other Project Managers on the delivery of a program of infrastructure projects. You will focus on improving and driving the application of best practice project management principles in order that time, cost, quality, safety and environment targets and corporate and region expectations and requirements are met.
This role is a member of the Regional Management Team, reporting to the Regional Director.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, click here to view the role description.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Demonstrated experience improving the output of a team to meet client expectation
- Proven track record of meeting client and business unit objectives within tight time frames
- Previous leadership experience developing and improving productive team cultures
- Appropriate trade, post-trade or tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent relevant working experience in project management, engineering, architecture, and building or construction.
- A valid NSW Driver’s Licence and willingness to drive to remote locations which may include overnight stays.
Public Works Advisory (PWA), a division of the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment (DPIE). PWA provides a broad range of infrastructure advisory, procurement, project management and engineering services across NSW, assisting local and state government clients to plan, develop, deliver, manage, operate and maintain critical infrastructure.
Public Works Advisory are seeking people who are talented, motivated, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed. We offer our employees a rich range of experiences and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You’ll be contributing to significant infrastructure projects that make a real difference to NSW regional communities.
To apply, please submit an updated CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and capabilities via I work for NSW. https://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au/job/senior-manager-clients-and-project-delivery-178255
Applications must be lodged electronically via the Department’s recruitment system, Page-Up. A talent pool may be created from this recruitment action for ongoing and temporary roles of the same standard that may become available for filling over the next twelve months.
For further information, please contact Joanne Hutchinson on 0436 693 505
Applications close on Tuesday 5 November 2019
Our commitment to Diversity
The Planning, Industry and Environment Cluster strives to be an inclusive workplace for all people. We recognise that we operate in a diverse community and welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and people with disability.
Our commitment to flexible working
The Department of Planning, Industry & Environment is committed to ensuring the sector reflects the NSW community it serves. We support an inclusive workplace where staff have access to opportunities and resources at all levels, enabling our team members to drive innovation, productivity and delivery of high-quality services. We are open to discussing flexible working arrangements and encourage our people to explore new ways of working - including part-time, job-share or working from different locations. Everyone can ask about it.
- Closing Date:
- 05 Nov 2019
- NSW - Wagga Wagga
- Work Type:
- Full Time/ Part Time