Rous County Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
We are seeking a dynamic and highly organised candidate to execute the procurement and delivery of Council’s infrastructure and capital works program. Focus areas for this role include leading teams, stakeholder engagement, project monitoring and management and procurement document preparation.
About Rous County Council
Rous County Council is situated in Lismore, the heart of the Northern Rivers with an operational footprint covering 3,000km2. As a county council, we are responsible for providing three specific functions; bulk water supply, weed biosecurity and flood mitigation.
Our value proposition to you:
- A progressive and innovative organisation which supports work/life balance
- Supportive environment for career development
- Ongoing learning and training
- Employee assistance support
- Flexible working arrangements
- 70 hour 9-day fortnight
- Remuneration from $98,238 p.a. - $114,920 p.a. (plus statutory superannuation & Civil Liability Allowance)
Your value proposition to us:
- Working collaboratively and inclusively is your style
- Taking a lead in business improvement is innate in your character
- You will be known for your excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You flex your high level analytical and technical skills repeatedly.
Your average workday will be kept busy by:
- Leading, developing and empowering all staff to be an effective multi-skilled team who are committed to continuous improvement
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing the preparation of procurement documentation, including contracts, cost schedules, specifications, quoting and tendering, and evaluation plans for a variety of projects
- Undertaking the role of Principal’s Representative (or equivalent) in the execution of a variety of Contracts, representing Council’s interest
- Ensuring that post-completion activities are completed in accordance with Council policies and procedures, including Work-As-Executed drawings
Are you ready to catapult your career?
For more information and to apply for the role, please head to our Careers Page: https://rous.nsw.gov.au/careers
Applications close 11:59pm, Monday 25 October 2021.
Rous County Council is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and diversity across our workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 25 Oct 2021
- $98,238 - $114,920
- Work Type:
- Full Time