About the company
There is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to join an Adelaide-based council with a strong reputation for innovation and service excellence that strives to support their community, stimulate the economy and create a more liveable, vibrant and accessible City.
About the role
In this role you would work within the facilities department; managing the day to day operations as well as small capital works programs.
- Managing a team of staff in the delivery of operational work programs, which would include planning and allocating work, security and governance.
- Coordinating operational liaison and negotiation processes, with internal and external stakeholders
- Developing facilities policy and procedures, new and improvements on current policies.
Skill and experience
- Project Management or relevant qualification
- Experience in Facilities Management
- Clear Drivers License an essential
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
This is predominantly an autonomous role and you would need to be able to take ownership as well as be a team player.
How to Apply
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Claudia de Vry (08) 8150 7035 or to be considered please click apply.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.