- Are you ready for your next challenge?
- Apply your expertise in logistics to support the CDSCC
- Work alongside world-class researchers!
The Logistics and Admin Manager is responsible for leading a small team to provide logistics and administrative advice relevant to the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) contract and support services functions that contribute to the development and optimisation of systems and processes.
The successful candidate will partner with the CSIRO enterprise support functions regarding strategic, site and facilities matters to deliver efficient and progressive support services to the CDSCC Program. It will execute operational and strategic planning processes, monitor performance and identify issues and opportunities for improvements.
Your duties will include:
- Manage a small team of staff to deliver on the physical and administration (contracts, procurement inventory/logistics) services to the site and take responsibility for the performance management and career development of the team.
- Provide specialist advice relevant to CDSCC operations and activities.
- Support the CDSCC Leadership Team to deliver on all facets of the NASA/JPL contract.
- Coordinate internal and external reviews and collect data to report on progress against contract deliverables, strategy and outcomes.
Location: Tidbinbilla, ACT - Canberra Deep Space Communication Complex (CDSCC)
Salary: AU$98k - AU$106k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification (business, supply chain, logistics or project management) and/or equivalent experience of at least 5 years.
- Previous experience managing small teams and leading projects.
- Demonstrated experience in customer contract management for facilities, logistics and/or operations and maintenance management.
- Ability to deal with incomplete information, ambiguity, urgency and complexity when developing appropriate responses.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate widely, both internally and externally, and provide guidance to managers and staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of analytical, literacy and reporting skills.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain an Export Administration Regulations (EAR) clearance.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Sunday 5th July 2020, 11:00pm AEST