- Are you experienced in leading administration teams to produce great outcomes?
- Child care centre and free car parking on-site, flexible working arrangements available!
- Join the Business & Infrastructure Services team to CSIRO Clayton today!
Reporting to the CBIS Regional Manager – Victoria/Tasmania, the Operations and Support Administrator will manage and oversee a broad range of CSIRO operational functions with the Victorian region.
The role encompasses management of front-of-house staff, stores and logistics activities, fleet administration and logistical support to CSIRO’s Business and Infrastructure Services (CBIS) across all Victorian CSIRO sites.
Specifically you will:
- Oversee front-of-house services (Receptions, Stores) at all Victorian Region Sites
- Manage staff resourcing, including rostering, leave and performance management as required
- Administer the management of the region’s vehicle fleet
- Act as an administration point of contact for all CBIS staff, internal and external clients on CBIS operational requirements as well as participating in relevant procurement panels
- Developing and coordinating staff training and development opportunities for all Regional CBIS staff
- Participate in the development and implementation of strategies and processes to improve and maintain operational effectiveness across your respective site(s).
Location: Clayton, VIC
Salary: $95K - $103K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: 12 month contract
To be successful you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in a related field and/or equivalent management experience
- Experience in the successful management of a small team, fostering a collaborative work environment and encouraging active participation by all team members.
- Ability to manage a customer base, including a strong customer service focus with the ability to interact courteously and efficiently with customers, build relationships and keeping customers informed on the delivery of site support services
- Advanced written, keyboard and data entry skills and experience in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel & Outlook) and routine administration
- Ability to take initiative and develop and maintain operational procedures and train staff
- A proven ability to plan, coordinate and prioritise activities and work independently to achieve service outcomes.
Before applying please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Details
Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today - for our customers, all Australians and the world. We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
How to Apply: Please upload one document only that includes both your cover letter and CV/Resume, ensuring that you provide enough information relevant to this position to enable the selection panel to determine your suitability for this role.
Applications Close: 11:59pm AEST, 29 September 2017
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.