- Progressive local government in the South West.
- Are you an experienced manager with facility management experience?
- Do you pride yourself on effective and efficient leadership?
The City of Bunbury is seeking a full time Manager City Facilities.
We require an experienced leader who has prior Facility Management and Project Management experience who can successfully oversee our portfolio of facilities.
This position is primarily responsible for ensuring that our maintenance and capital works on city facilities is in line with our strategic and operational objectives.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop and coordinate preventative maintenance programs.
- Build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Develop, implement and maintain our building asset management plan.
- Coordination and maintenance of City owned lighting.
- Develop and maintain the asbestos management plan.
- Develop, implement and monitor risk management and OH&S strategies.
The key skills required for this role include:
- Facility management experience including knowledge of construction and maintenance standards.
- Strong leadership and demonstrated experience managing staff.
- Contractor management.
- Tender development and management.
- Project management.
- Develop and monitor budgets.
What we offer
- A salary range of $88,000 to $100,000 gross depending on experience and qualifications plus 9.5% superannuation
- Full time
- 3 to 5 year contract
- Vehicle included
The City of Bunbury is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, aiming to build organisational capacity and foster a positive work environment.
Only applications submitted via the City of Bunbury Careers website will be accepted.
Please note you will require a National Police Clearance for this position, to be supplied at interview stage or upon commencement of employment with the City.