Employing 22,000 people across the globe Fonterra is the world's leading dairy nutrition company. In Australia, Fonterra employs around 1700 people and collects over 2 billion litres of milk annually from our Australian farmers. This milk is made into the many Fonterra dairy foods that generations of Australians have grown up with and love, including Perfect Italiano™, Mainland™, Western Star™, Bega™ and Anchor™.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources Australia, you will partner Supply Chain and Farm Source executives as an active member of their leadership teams to drive the Fonterra people strategy and provide strategic and operational HR solutions that align to our business objectives.
Some other key responsibilities include:
• Build and sustain a culture of high performance and team work.
• Influence and guide senior leaders across the business.
• Design and develop innovative people programs and initiatives.
• Provide generalist/operational HR support to Line Managers.
• Partnering with the broader HR Team to deploy national initiatives.
What you will bring and develop
To be considered for this role you will have excellent organisational agility and communication skills along with the ability to identify and deliver opportunities for improvement. You will be a HR professional that prides themselves on the ability to build strong relationships with business leaders, becoming a genuine partner and a leader of the business. Preferably coming from a highly visible and busy role within a large matrix environment; you should have the breadth and exposure working with multiple business units, driving HR solutions from implementation right through to execution and beyond.
Other key success enablers include:
• A degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
• Significant HR generalist experience, preferably within a FMCG or manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrable knowledge of HR management concepts, practices and Australian labour law.
• The ability to build strategic business relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
• Experience and confidence operating in a unionised environment.
• Sound change leadership experience.
This is an exciting and dynamic leadership role within Fonterra Australia, and will provide you with considerable career opportunities to make your mark and to showcase your abilities. To find out more about how you can shape our success, please apply today!
Be at the forefront of dairy nutrition – join us today.