Principal Engineer Electrical And Furniture Assets - [Archived Advertisement]
City of Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
Principal Engineer Electrical And Furniture Assets
Division: CITY OPERATIONS
Unit: CITY INFRASTRUCTURE & TRAFFIC OPERATIONS
Section: TECHNICAL SERVICES
Salary: AUD 115,588.00 - $129,529.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
Employment status: Permanent
Employment arrangement: Full time
Location: Sydney CBD
Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement
Develop & manage a world class infrastructure asset portfolio
At the City of Sydney our people are our most important asset and central to achieving our exciting and ambitious Sustainable Sydney 2030 - developing a green, global and connected city.
The City is seeking an innovative and motivated Principal Electrical Engineer to lead our Electrical and Furniture Assets Team.
Using your outstanding interpersonal skills and experience you will lead the team responsible for:
- major Contract Management - Street Furniture Advertising, Lighting Rollout Programs, Smartpole Management, Agreements with other government agencies
- collaboration - Effective working relationships with internal and external parties for defining need, service levels and advancing works through to asset handover
- asset Management Implementation and Management - Ensuring the City's assets perform to optimum service levels (Lights, Smartpoles, control systems, bus shelters, toilets, kiosks, bins and seats)
- asset renewal and improvement projects - Planning, Design, and Project Management
- technical Standards - Defining standards for maintenance, management and renewal.
With your demonstrated people and teamwork skills you will effectively lead your team, delivering to set goals and priorities and ensuring that work is completed on time and within budget.
To be successful in this position you will have a degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field and have the credentials required to be chartered Engineer. You will also have extensive experience relating to the responsibilities of this role.
At the City you will join a dedicated team where individual effort is part of something much bigger - delivering great things for our city's dynamic future
To apply: Click on the 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume and address the selection criteria as stated within the position description that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role. This role will require a pre-employment health declaration.
Position description: CLICK HERE to view or download the position description.
Applications must be made online via the City's website by 11:59 pm on Wednesday 14 February 2018.
For further information contact: Peter Shields, Resource Recovery Manager on 02 9246 7821.
Employee Benefits: CLICK HERE for more information on the benefits of working in Council.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Closing Date:
- 14 Feb 2018
- NSW - Sydney
- AU$115588 - AU$129529 per annum
- Work Type:
- Full Time