This newly created role will see the successful candidate develop and implement an innovative and effective change communications framework for Cross River Rail (CRR) to support strategic direction, people adoption and stakeholder engagement necessary to achieve business objectives, drive organisational change and embed change management principles with leaders and project teams.
- Develop, manage and coordinate the implementation of change communications to support people adoption, stakeholder engagement and change management for the CRR Operational Readiness (CRROR) Group.
- Develop strategies that establish objectives and measures linked back to organisational KPI's, targeting communication tactics for specific audience preferences using cost-efficient and innovative communication methods that bridge the geographical divide.
- Develop and govern the CRROR change communication framework and regularly monitor the effectiveness of internal communication channels and strategic approaches.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with Queensland Rail's corporate communication team and other internal stakeholders through timely, strategic and valued advice.
- Develop and implement a CRROR change communications management framework to support the strategic directions for both corporate and projects, to achieve business objectives, drive organisational change and embed change management framework principles with leaders and project teams.
- Provide advice and solutions to track adoption of and proficiency of program change and communications initiatives.
What we are looking for:
- High level of skill in providing strategic leadership to influence strategies and leverage communication channels to achieve stakeholder engagement within a complex commercial and customer oriented environment.
- High level of skill in development and implementation of innovative and effective change communications plans, strategies and initiatives within a large and diverse organisation.
- High level of oral and written communication skills with particular focus on writing and/or editing complex business information for diverse audiences.
- High level of influencing, interpersonal, consultation, relationship building and negotiation skills that build and sustain productive relationships.
- High level of conceptual thinking, problem solving and decision making skills and implementing process improvement in a complex business environment.
- Highly skilled at developing corporate presentations, artefacts with messaging tailored for the appropriate audience with visually appealing presentation/design.
Position Description 76868.pdf
Starting salary: $116,425 + superannuation + rail pass
In addition to a generous superannuation scheme, Queensland Rail also offers free train travel to and from work on duty days and a healthy work/ life balance.
If you can demonstrate a high level of knowledge or experience in the above criteria, please apply to position number 76868 by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience by 5:00pm, Thursday 25th July 2019. Please note a formal response to the key selection criteria is not required.
To learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity, please phone Anna Nolan on 07 307 22170. Please do not email your application; we can only accept applications received via our website.
The recruitment and selection process for this position will require the successful candidate to satisfactorily undertake an alcohol and other drug screen and potential video screen.
Queensland Rail is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from non-English speaking backgrounds to apply for this position.